Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years - Parent Style

So I go over to my friend David and Holly Plough's place for New Years and there was one thing that was totally different then when I would go over to my friends place for a party: everyone is now a parent! So many of my old friends are new parents. Caleb and Sara, who weren't able to make it, have a daughter, Chris is going to have a daughter in the next couple months, David and Holly just had a baby girl, and Paul and Liz are having their second pretty soon. And while this is all great, it just kinda all hit me at on New Years Eve. All my college friends are growing up. I'm glad I get to grow up at the same time. Hopefully all our kids can play together in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment