Starting a new family means lots of memories. Memories worth saving. I figured we had better get this as soon as possible. I was big on pushing for a videographer for our wedding and I'm glad I did. Having that day on film is invaluable. I know this tiny little camera is gonna pay off. Oh, and of course it has to be HD! You can already see this in action on my previous post at Shelley's homecoming game.
You might think this was me pushing for this also, but this was mostly Annette. She really wanted a tablet for some reason. I sure as heck wasn't gonna argue. However, ever since we've gotten it, I've been obsessed with it and she has hardly touched it. I'm trying to show her all the cool things about it but she hasn't warmed up to it yet. I'm sure she will. In the mean time, I'm learning a ton about Android as I have already rooted it and flashed a rom on it, making it twice as fast and more robust then when it came out of the box. It sure is a time sucker though.

No comments:
Post a Comment